Fantastic news! We’re back! For all our members who have returned,
welcome back! For all our members who have just joined, welcome!
If you are not currently a member, sign up here and start training today.
We continue to work hard behind the scenes to ensure we can provide the best and
safest experience possible in your gyms. Let’s work together to rebuild the nation’s health, 1 visit at a time.
Our Commitment to you
Your wellbeing is our highest priority. As part of our commitment, we have
introduced several cleaning, hygiene, and social distancing measures to keep you safe. Please take time and read about our new measures:
1. Cleaning &
- We have increased cleaning measures throughout the gym and a member of our team will assist you as and when you need
- We are working hard to ensure that our equipment and facilities are kept spotless at all times - you might even notice some of the gym
team walking around with our new sanitising fogging machine!
- We would really appreciate your help with wiping down your equipment once you have used it.
- You'll find sanitising spray and paper towels available for you to use at our Cleaning Stations.
- Let's work together to keep the gym really shiny and safe for each other.
- We have a hand sanitiser dispenser ready for you to use once you enter the gym and as you leave.
- While you workout with us, please wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
2. Social Distancing
- We're definitely a friendly bunch here but always do your best to maintain a safe gap between you and other members as you move
around the gym and while you workout.
- Some equipment has been taken out of action, screen dividers have been added between some kit and we've installed floor markers, all
to help you socially distance safely.
3. Community Spirits
- Please can we ask that you're patient with your gym team and other members, particularly where we need to maintain social distancing
to keep everyone safe. If you're not happy with anything then let a member of the gym team know. Remember, it's been tough for everyone recently though, so let's look after each other as best we
4. Gym Rules
- We advise anyone who shows symptoms or has someone within their home, showing symptoms, do NOT attend gym sessions or the club in
- DO NOT ATTEND GYM SESSIONS if you or anyone from your household should be isolating based on Scottish Government
- To limit over-crowding, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the sessions start time.
- At present the standard acceptable social distance for indoor and outdoor usage is 2 meters.
- A one-way system around the indoor of the club.
- Indoor usage is currently set to gym usage (all from the 26th of April
- Hands should be sanitized when entering and exiting the building and the toilet facilities.
- Face masks should be worn by all members at all times when inside the club buildings.
- All club sessions should be booked in advance to ensure total occupancy levels are maintained.
- We recommend that you do not bring a towel with you, using provided blue roll and sanitizer to wipe equipment before and after
- Any Exit/Entry doors opened should be closed upon exit of facility at end of
sessions, this will be under the jurisdiction of COVID-19 Safety Representatives and Co- Ordinator.
- All users are required to book in using the membership system for usage of
- Gym Sessions will be limited to a maximum number of 12 users per 1 hour session.
- Sanitisation of all equipment and gym to take place regularly each hour ensuring a high level of cleanliness and hygiene is
- One way system within the gym, using back door for exit.
- On Arrival all members will be temperature checked and signed in by a member of staff.
on coronavirus can be found on the NHS and PHS websites.