Indoor Hall Guidelines
- We advise anyone who shows symptoms or has someone within their home, showing
symptoms, do NOT attend training sessions or the club in anyway.
- DO NOT ATTEND TRAINING if you or anyone from your household should be
isolating based on Scottish Government guidelines.
- To limit over-crowding, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the
sessions start time.
- At present the standard acceptable social distance for
indoor and outdoor usage is 2 meters.
- A one-way system around the indoor of the club and the
outdoor areas are in place, as detailed in shown below in Indoor All Areas Plan and Carpark usage and directions.
- Indoor usage is currently set to halls for dance and
fitness, from the 26th of April 2021. Directions as set out in Indoor All Areas Plan should be followed by all members at all times, with safe usage of hand sanitizing
units throughout the club. Hands should be sanitized when entering and exiting the building and the toilet facilities.
- Face masks should be worn by all members at all times when
inside the club buildings.
- All using sections or hirers are required to be complete a
copy of the Test and Protect Ledger electronically and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org after each session completed at the club facilities. This is a mandatory requirement, although
users are not legally required to supply this information, although it should be completed using data collected and a quantity for the users who refuse to supply information. This will be used as
evidence of section and club adherence to regulations.
- All club usage for group sessions or training should be
booked in advance by email to: email@example.com . This is a mandatory requirement as set by Irvine Community Sports Club and any usage by sections without prior notice will be
dealt with by the board of Irvine Community Sports Club.
- All children/adults in attendance for section-based
training/sessions are the responsibility of the club who have booked the session. All adult/children should be monitored while at the club, whether indoors and outdoors.
- Anything brought to the club for use in training should be
sanitized before and after sessions, and sections are reminded not to leave any litter behind.
- A COVID-19 Safety Co-Ordinator should be appointed by each
section or hirer, and this information should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as the Sports Club COVID-19 Safety Co-Ordinator.
- With each section, the coordinator should appoint at least
2 COVID-19 Safety Representatives, at least one of whom who should be in attendance at training/group sessions. It will be the responsibility of these Co-Ordinators and Representatives to ensure
guidelines are adhered too and Test and Protect ledgers are completed for all sessions.
- Any Exit/Entry doors opened should be closed upon exit of facility at end of sessions, this will be under the
jurisdiction of COVID-19 Safety Representatives and Co- Ordinator.
- Under no circumstances should any personal vehicles be driving or parked upon grass areas at the
- Halls to be sanitised between sessions.
- Maximum hall numbers to be followed.
- Face masks to be worn by all users over the age of 13.
As part of the COVID-19 social distancing reforms, a one-way system
has been installed at the club, both indoors and outdoors. This is a mandatory requirement and all sections and hirers must ensure it is followed by all members of the sections.
The club main entrance is now the only entry point into the sports
club, upon entry all users are expected to sanitize their hands and be wearing a facemask, shield or face covering. The route as shown below in Indoor All Areas Plan, shows that the only route
available upon entry is left to the changing room corridors/toilets and at the Marress end of building both the front door and back door are now the exits to the club. All users should sanitize their
hands before exiting the club using the provided wall mounted hand sanitizing units.
When in the club building a safe social distance of 2m is required
by all users.
For toilet usage, a maximum of 2 people at a time is in use, and all users are required to sanitise their hand before and upon exit of toilets.
During booked sessions, a member of staff will be on hand to sanitise the areas in use indoors every 30 minutes. This is one of many reasons behind the importance of booking in