Irvine Community Sports Club is pleased to announce that due to new Government Announcements that the Gym facilities
will be able to reopen on the Monday 26th of April 2021. Due to COVID-19 restrictions will be in place within the facility and gym.
All memberships must be through our online membership system, with contactless payments and bookings completed.
- A new one-way system into the club is now in place with the main front door being the only access point into the building and the gym door remaining as an entry only point to the
gym. A one-ways system is in place within the gym, and all users must adhere to this. With the back door now being the exit point for the gym. This is detailed on the map
- There will be no access to changing facilities/showers and toilets are only available at the front of the club.
- Members should arrive in their workout gear and bring their own water with them.
- Members will be able to book a 1-hour block session using the online membership system, after each session the gym will close for 30 mins to allow for thorough sanitization process before next
- Members must arrive in time for session, and if late arrival, session will still end at designated end time.
- Members will be allowed within the gym prompt at their session start time and must be ready to leave at the session end time.
- The gym for the time being will not be a 24-hour facility, but to allow for safe usage we are starting with a 5:30am as the first session and 8:30pm as the starting time for our last session
Monday to Friday. And 8:30am first session and 8:30pm as last session on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Upon arrival at club you will be greeted by a member of staff who will randomly check temperatures, and open doors to allow all session users to enter the gym, members should not arrive more than
5 minutes before session. At the end of session’s a staff member will enter the gym, open the exit door for session attendees to leave, this must be done prompt at end of session.
- Toilets within gym will remain closed as situated within changing rooms, any bathroom breaks should be completed before session begins at front toilets.
- Thorough cleaning/sanitization will be completed between sessions.
- All memberships should be purchased via our online shop: https://irvinesportsclub.virtuagym.com/webshop
- Only members who have booked will be allowed within the gym.
- Face masks are compulsory within all entrance ways, for anyone over the age of 12, face masks are not compulsory within the gym. But should be worn until in the gym.
- All machines should be sanitized before and after each usage within the gym by all members, and hand sanitizer is provided at all exits and entrances and through-out the gym.